Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Changes



It's a new year. For me that means some big changes; a new team, new sponsors, and the start of my last semester at St. Edward's. In may I'll will have a BBA in international Business! After facing some burnout at the end of last season, and taking quite a long break I started training again in mid-December. In January, Joseph Lafico approached me about racing for the Toyota/GCCA cycling team. I went with it. Adam Mills of Source Endurance is now coaching me (aka torturing my legs) and Alchemy Bikes is building up some super stiff frames for the team to race on. The season started off well, with my first top-ten result of the year coming at the Driveway Classic in February (came in 4th). More details on the 2010 season will come shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment