Sunday, August 2, 2009

At least I look fast in my TT gear.

So Peter Stetina can TT, but at least I can look fast. I passed up three people and still only managed to finished in the top 1/3 of competitors, which numbered almost 100 registered riders. My time was 50:49 on 35km course that started with a 10.5km climb. Reaching speeds upward of 47mph and spinning out a 55-11 is pretty fun to say the least. What I don't get is Stetina putting out a 45:34...geez. He put a hurtin' on every other person. Also, there is a lot of chalk on the road up here, but I never seem to read it. The only thing I read while out on the TT coure was "keep going," ...awesome motivation. I was really thinking about stopping until I read that ;) Anywho, the last race (60km crit) is in about 2 hours. Tactics include marking Alex Howes and letting the Garmin and Trek boys duke it out while trying to steal some glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment